You may be wondering why the lights are flickering every time an appliance or the AC kicks on. Or you may be frustrated because an outlet isn’t working or the breaker keeps tripping. Even worse, you may have noticed that sparks are when you plug a device into the wall or smell smoke for apparent reasons.
If you are experiencing these or other issues in your home, it’s time to call Harrison Electric. We can send an electrician to your home to pinpoint what is going on with your electrical system and provide a solution. No matter what is going on with your wiring, outlets, breaker box, or any other component, we’ll find it and fix it.
To schedule an electrical inspection, contact us today. We offer service for homeowners in the Twin Cities area.
Our Troubleshooting Process
We follow a detailed step-by-step process when troubleshooting possible causes of electrical issues. Our process looks like this:
- We arrive with all equipment necessary to pinpoint the problem and then find a solution. Our goal is to complete the work efficiently so that you can on with the rest of your day. For your convenience, our technicians always park on the street.
- Troubleshooting begins when we inspect the electric panel and then turn off the breakers. This gives us a basis with which to work.
- From there we start the process of elimination by performing a series of tests. We have a wide range of testers that can detect any issue. We can also identify any damaged components that may be hindering the electrical system’s performance.
- Once we identify the problem, we explain to you why the system failed. We explain if anything is damaged or possibly outdated.
- We offer a solution to the problem. We explain how the solution will improve your system’s performance. We may also make some recommendation on any maintenance needs including replacing a component.
- Once you agree to the solution, we take care of the problem right away. We already have the tools and equipment in the truck, so we can complete the job quickly.
- Once the job is complete, we clean up the mess and head out.
Why Troubleshooting Should be Performed by a Professional
While troubleshooting an electrical problem is easier than fixing, pinpointing the cause of the issue presents its own challenges.
For example, if you don’t know what you are looking for or at, you may misdiagnose the problem. You may also be looking at a surface problem - meaning, there may be a larger problem hidden within the walls or somewhere else in the house.
Benefits of Hiring a Harrison Electric Technician
Our technicians have the training, experience, and tools necessary to properly diagnose the problem without any guesswork.
We offer long-term solutions that save you time and the headache repeated service.
All repairs or replacements to your electrical system adhere to industry, city, and state codes and regulations. You’ll never have to worry about a code violation.
Something we always consider when troubleshooting an electrical problem is how the current situation is affecting the safety of your home and your family. Only a professional can give you peace of mind that your home is protected from fires or electrocution.
Professional Electrical Repair in Minneapolis
If you have a problem in our home that needs troubleshooting, contact Harrison Electric. We offer comprehensive electrical inspections for homeowners in the Twin Cities area.
To schedule an inspection, contact us at (763) 544-3300, or you can message us at firstname.lastname@example.org.