We are pleased to present below all posts archived in 'December 2014'. If you still can't find what you are looking for, try using the search box.
Did you know that in 2013 there were approximately 230 home fires that were started due to a Christmas tree? In some cases, these fires weren't directly related to the tree. Instead, it was due to an electrical malfunction of some sort. If you have a live tree, then your risk of having a home fire around the holidays dramatically increases. Luckily, there is one simple way that you can help reduce your overall risk of a home holiday electrical fire: additional outlets.
Read the rest of entry »
Minnesota 'A' Electrical Contractors License #EA000808